Social Media Marketing
If you did not already know, as of 12/2010, there are 500 million Facebook users and 50% login daily. Each one of those people have an average of 130 friends and spend 700 billion minutes a month on Facebook. On a given month 250 million people engage with Facebook on their external website and 10k new sites integrate with Facebook every month.
As of Sept 2010, Twitter has 175 million users with 95 million twits per day. Could you have imagined that so much could be said in 140 characters?
And if you think that is crazy, think about this: every day, people are watching 2 billion videos on YouTube and uploading hundreds of thousands of videos daily. In fact, every minute, 24 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube.
Does your business have an effective social media marketing strategy, or are you missing out on all of these prospects? At Harnessing Strengths, we provide the best social media marketing services including Facebook marketing, twitter marketing, video marketing and more.
Why Should Your Business Have a Social Media Marketing Campaign?
- Diversify: Companies that have strong Social Media Marketing presence can receive over 20% of website traffic from social media websites. In this economy, you have to diversify in order to get your traffic from sites and channels other than Search engines.
- Connect With New Prospects – Social Media allows you to build your brand, spread your message and organically connect with prospects in your target market.
- Communicate With Prospects – You can use social media websites to communicate with your prospects for free. With just a click of a button you can easily be on the front of all of your friends and followers pages.
- Communicate With Customers – you can also use social media tools to communicate and interact with your customers, providing customer service; improving customer retention and reorder rates. Also, with an effective customer referral plan, happy customers can easily connect you to their friends and followers allowing you to reach an even larger audience.
How You Can Get Started:
At Harnessing Strengths, we specialize in social media marketing and can put together a full social media marketing strategy for your business. With so many marketing firms using social media services, it is important to find the right company and that is where Harnessing Strengths comes in.
Anybody can setup a Facebook, Twitter and YouTube account, but we pride ourselves with taking your social media presence to the next level with custom graphics, custom tabs, custom backgrounds and working to maximize the full potential of custom apps. Don’t just have a social marketing account, partner with Harnessing Strengths and take advantage of the Social Media markeitng services that we provide today.
Here is an overview of the social media marketing services we provide to help grow your business:
- Facebook – By creating and promoting facebook pages and custom tabs, creating events, groups, videos, and other content on Facebook, you can turn the world’s largest social website into a powerful marketing and lead generation and communication tool for your business.
- Twitter – Twitter allows you to send short updates and messages to your network of contacts. An effective Twitter strategy will allow you to easily communicate with prospects and customers, as well as to reach new prospects for your business. Depending on your industry, twitter is a great way to increase traffic to your website.
- YouTube – With YouTube, you can use the power of video to communicate your marketing message, attract prospects and convert them into profits. The best part about Video Marketing is that it actually ranks well and there are over 30 different popular video sites that we can put your videos on.
- LinkedIn – The best part about LinkedIn company page is that you are almost guaranteed to rank on the first page of search results, especially for your company name or individual employees’ names.
- Digg – Digg is great because even if your story doesn’t become popular, your page will still be indexed quickly. If your story does become popular, this is likely the best site in terms of getting linked to by bloggers.
- StumbleUpon – StumbleUpon is incredible if your story makes it to the top page for its tags. StumbledUpon’s large user base enables many people to find and link to your stories. You will be able to get links from vanity name searches, and profile pages that rank well.
- Del.icio.us – Del.icio.us helps in many different ways. When your page is bookmarked, it’s a direct link back to your site. When you’re on the front page of the site, the big category tag pages are full of trust, which will pass directly to your URL.
- Flickr – Flickr is heavily indexed in search engines, passing links and page ranks. Flickr also helps images rank higher in Google Images and in building inbound links.
If you would like to learn more about how we can take your Social Media Marketing to the next level, contact Harnessing Strengths today.