Harnessing Strengths is growing–and we’re always looking for great employees who are dedicated, talented and motivated.
If you are passionate about interactive marketing and consider yourself a self-starter who can work independently, we’d love to hear from you! Please, before you apply make certain you read the “about us” page—we’re looking for people who understand and share the values and culture of Harnessing Strengths.
When you apply, please include the following:
- Your full resume
- Hourly rate for test projects
- Salary requirements
- Up to date picture of yourself
- List of interests and hobbies
- Detailed portfolio of work and clients you have worked with. Please provide summary of service YOU provide for each.
- Skype or Gmail Talk Address
Pleas include a Cover Letter Answering the following questions:
- What are you really good at?
- What are you passionate about?
- What do you love to do? What makes you tick? What makes you get up in the morning?
- What is your dream job?
- What are you dream hours?
- Why we should hire you (no need to exaggerate, just be honest).
- What are your weaknesses?
There are no right answers, we just want to get to know you. If you apply and make it past the first interview, you must be willing to go through a full background check and provide detailed references.
How To Apply
If you see a job below that you are interested in, please send an email with all the information above to: [email protected]. Please remember to put the job title in the subject! (No calls please!) And no recruiters, we prefer to hire individuals, well, individually.
Here are the Jobs We Have Full and Part Time Openings For:
- Technical Sales: This person has to understand the online marketing industry, high level web design concepts, search engine optimization, paid search, social marketing, and lead generation. This person needs to be able to able to fully learn and understand our business with only a handful of training sessions. This person must be a naturally hard worker and highly motivated. Able to work well with little direct supervision. This person needs to think outside of the box. Needs to be able to sell and be comfortable make sales calls. The sales person with the content account managers and technical team will manage client relationships, upsells and more. Should be proficient with MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook. The person will be given a region and they need to be able sell. This is a full commission job to start, but you get up front commission and monthly commission for all sales. Bonuses for hitting quotas as well. Golf is plus, but not required. Please include your handicap, or what you could shoot if we went and played tomorrow.
- Front Designer: Must be great with CSS layout designs, cross browser compatibility and WordPress Theme Development. Photoshop a must. Must be able to accurately give time estimates. PHP knowledge a plus. Please give length of experience with each.
- WordPress Developer: Must be an expert in WordPress customization, Theme customization and Search Engine Optimization. You must know and be good with all the major plugins. Must be able to take a project and run with it. Good at HTML, CSS, PHP and Photoshop. Experience with MySQL and moving databases is a strong plus. Experience with WordPress Security and professional web design. Please give length of experience with each.
- Paid Search Manager: Must be an expert in Google Adwords, Keyword Quality Score, landing page quality score, etc. Good experience withMS Adcenter. Talented at Text Ad Development and landing page copy and optimization. Very Experience with Social Media Marketing a must. Photoshop and graphic ad development skills a MAJOR plus.
- SEO Specialist: You’ve got to know it all and be fully up on the latest trends, where the industry is going, what works and what does not. You need to have experience with on-site, and offsite optimization, site structure analysis. etc You have to be a student of the trade and love the industry.
- Link Builder: It is a changing industry and there is a right and wrong way to develop links. You got to be able to understand the difference and be able to follow through and produce results.
- SEO Copywriter: Most be an awesome writer, have a very good understanding of SEO and how to write effective SEO content. Must be able to write effectively for websites, landing pages, lead generation sites, brochures, catalogs, text ads, graphic ads, all sales material, social media, etc. Must be able to work very quickly, cranking out 250 to 500 words per page, with multiple projects at once. Perfect grammar and proofreading skills a must! Needs the ability to take a project, run with it and crank it out fast. Good knowledge of social marketing is helpful plus. Basic knowledge of WordPress a plus. Ability to give accurate time estimates is essential. Give examples of work. Give your costs per page rate and time availability for test projects.
- Social Media Manager: Advanced experience with the top 20 social media sites and ability to manage them and know what works and what does not. Knowledge of all of the custom apps and API, plus the ability to add them to the accounts and make it all work.
- Email Marketing Specialist: Advanced experience with email template design, optimization, loading of lists, load email, setting up advanced tracking, sending out tests, sending out full messages, pulling reports, setting up web forms, welcome messages, testing emails, black list issues, spam reports, etc, etc. Must be efficient with HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and email design best practices. Should be a student of the industry who is always learning. Ability to train clients and ability to use different email marketing systems and knowledge of all the features for each system.
- ASP.Net Programmer: Needs to be good with .Net, Old ASP and MS SQL Server, etc.
- Graphic Designer: Must be able to design produce professional designs that still express out-of-the-box creativity. You must have experience with and be very comfortable with designing websites, WordPress sites, e-commerce sites, landing pages, online ads, print ads, print materials, logos, etc. Must be great with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc. Most provide a full portfolio of work. Basic SEO and web design knowledge would be great. Knowledge of basic Flash for ad development is even better.
- Flash Developer: Candidate must have experience with ad development, site enhancements, custom video players, etc. Must be able to give accurate time estimates. Please provide examples of work and hourly rates and costs for each type of project.
- Account Manager: Be able to listen, write about and understand complex projects. Be both comfortable and effective with conversing over the phone and in person. Must be very organized and able to manage several projects at once. Candidates must be very detail-oriented and have the ability to keep clients happy. A basic understanding of web design, SEO, Paid Search, and Social media. Understanding of golf is a plus, but not required.
- Project Manager: Ability to organize multiple projects at once. Ability to keep things moving and accurately estimate timelines. Experience with managing web design, SEO, paid search and more.
- Bloggers: Ability to write a bunch of quality content about anything with no mistakes. We are always looking for bloggers that love to write content quickly and that can write on different subjects comfortably. This person has to have the ability to ask a handful of questions, research the rest and be able to run with outputting articles daily. This person will need to be able to write daily articles 250 to 500 words that actually add value to the industry. You need to have a very good understanding of Search engine optimization, title tags, link development, WordPress and other blogging platforms. Please provide examples work, your rate per page of content and your time availability for test projects
- App Designer: Not a week goes by that a client doesn’t request an app. Due to this increased demand, we are looking for expert app developers who have experience developing for all types of apps for many different devices. Experience with whole process of planning, programming, getting work approved and added to iTunes is a big plus. Must be able to give accurate estimates and always finish on time and budget.
How To Apply
If you see a job above that you are interested in, please send an email with all the information above to: [email protected]. Please put the job title in the subject!!!! No calls please!!! And please, no recruiters!